Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What're you most afraid of?

This week, our assignment was to create a poll or quiz. I've asked you all before what you're afraid of, but I'm interested to see what your biggest fear is out of the most common ones. So tell me: What are you afraid of?

Also, I've added a new fear to my list: Earthquakes.


What happened in Japan is all over the news, so I'm sure you know what's happening. But doesn't it scare you that it could happen to anyone, anywhere? (Plus, Taylor Swift was in Japan the week before this happened. She donated 10 MILLION dollars to the cause. Another reason why she's so awesome.) But anyways, it made me realize a lot. I've set so many long distance goals in order to make my mark before I die, caused by my fear of being forgotten. But who knows when that will be? And why do they have to be long term goals? There are plenty of things that I could be doing right this very moment to make a difference. So I am. You should, too.

See you next week!

3 comments:

  1. My biggest fear is getting my car stolen while I'm inside a store. I have a heart attack every time I leave a store, but that never deters me from shopping ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My biggest fear is to fail someone or something. It unnerves me to take tests or have a big project piled onto my plate because I always feel like I'm doing something wrong. I guess I better learn to get over it.

    I'm also afraid of anyone touching my belly button... But that's a different story altogether. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have athazagoraphobia
    I always feel like dieing so no one will forget me
    When I feel that people will leave me behind I'll wake away so that I can feel that I wasn't left behind
    It may sound funny but this is my defense mechanism so that i won't feel forgotten cause my mind is telling me that you leave them they'll always think of you. I need help I cannot sleep cause Im monitoring the people around me . I'm scared that people will leave me when i'm asleep I'm afraid too sleep because i'm thinking that they may be dead while sleeping so I need to be awake to be assured that they're still breathing. I need help

    ReplyDelete