Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Introduction :)

I had a hard time deciding on a topic because, well, I'm too ADHD to focus on just one thing. I wanted my blog to accurately represent me and become more than just an assignment. The end result? My Life As Katie: "These are a few of my favorite things...".

 I picked the title My Life As Katie because of the MTV show "My Life As Liz". I mocked the show's concept at first, but slowly began to love her. I love people who are witty and awkwardly random, and that's the epitome of this show. My subtitle, "These are a few of my favorite things..", is from the Sound of Music. I decided to throw that in there for two reasons: 1) While sitting in class today, thinking of a new and improved topic, I realized I have an endless list of "favorites". 2) After coming to this realization, I couldn't get the song out of my head.

 This semester I'll be posting about... well, I have no idea. Everything. I'm going to discuss things that catch my eye in the news, entertainment world, things that irk me, food, college life, sorority life-- anything and everything that excites me when I sit down to write my post. Most of them will probably be random, but normal is boring anyways.

See you next week. :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Katie,

    I watched that shell video and I cracked up. Just thought you should know.

    -Alyson

    ReplyDelete